Right, almost forgot this one. Thanks for the tag, Markie.
Eight things about myself…hmm…
1) I like coffee. Specifically, I like to go to Starbuck’s and get a tall white chocolate mocha cappuccino, breve, with whipped cream. My budget can no longer afford it, though, so it’s in my dreams at night.
2) I’ve lost six pounds since Thanksgiving. No lie. Too much stress, yo. This is on a 5’7″, 125 lbs frame, folks. CanNOT lose any more weight.
3) My second son had a non-displaced fracture of his right frontal bone, on the suture line. Wish I could share the CT with you. It was hugely obvious, even to a little US/MT like me. But no worries. It’s all good now.
4) My love ignores me. Seriously, it’s what they say–you fall in love with a man-whore, you shouldn’t be surprised when he dumps you like leftover fries. Bastard.
5) I’m addicted to blogs. Not writing, necessarily, but reading? Yeah. Like, I should be reading about cardiac stimulants and depressives right now, but I’m blogging.
6) I love Firefly. That and BattleStar Galactica are my favorite shows on television today.
7) I had my clinical final. My prof looked at me and said, “You are an OCD control freak. Chill out, or you’ll be a really good nurse for about five years, then turn to a crisp and go back to English…oh, and I think you are going to be a wonderful nurse once you learn that you aren’t perfect.” *sniff. I cried. Of course, she said a lot more than that, but I can’t share it yet. Needs a new post.
8) Rat bastard. ICU nurses suck, guys. For real.